We are delighted you are considering Hamilton Christian School for your child's education. Our school is a co-educational Year 1 - 13 state-integrated Christian school.
We have limited space for preference/priority students as we approach our maximum roll. While we are still accepting applications, most year levels are operating based on a waiting list.
2025 Enrolment Applications
Please note that we are experiencing a technical issue with our online enrolment form and this is not accessible at the moment. Please complete the ‘contact us’ form at the bottom of this page, and we will send you a link to the form; we do apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Our first review of places for 2025 will occur towards the end of July.
After submitting your online application, you will see a ‘pop up’ screen confirming the submission. All applicants will be contacted after the review process early in term 3
Applications will need to have a Church leader's reference; please ask your Church leader to fill out our reference form and return it to the address on the form.
As part of our enrolment process, you and your child may be requested to attend an interview with our Proprietor or the relevant Head of School or Team Leader. Please bring your child’s latest school report and any relevant information.
- Children of Christian permanent staff and board members.
- Children of Christian parents who have other children currently attending Hamilton Christian School.
- Children of Christian parents who are transitioning from Tumu Christian Early Learning Centre (not yet operating).
- Children of Christian parents where one or more of the parents were a graduate of Hamilton Christian School.
- Children of Christian parents, including new entrants, children transferring from other like minded Christian schools, children whose parents are returning from active missionary service or are involved in full time ministry within a Christian church or ministry.
- Children of Christian parents who are transferring from other schools.
- Christian children of non-Christian parents.
- Children of other permanent staff and board members.
- Children of non-Christian parents transitioning from Tumu Christian Early Learning Centre (not yet operating) or who already have children in Hamilton Christian School.
- Children of non-Christian parents.
Our Open Day and Open Evening will take place on Thursday, 13 June 2024. Bookings for these events will be available later in the term.
Church Leader Reference Form (PDF download)
If you are a new family to Hamilton Christian School or if you currently do not have children at HCS, please find below the Church Leader Reference form which we require to be completed by your pastor/church leader.
Please feel free to contact us using the contact form below should you have any queries.
Starting school is a big transition for every five year old and their family. At Hamilton Christian School we want to make that process as smooth as possible. We understand how important it is to make the right choice in schooling for your child and their education.
New Entrants will start on or just after their fifth birthday and will have at least two orientation visits before they start school.
If you have already decided that Hamilton Christian School is the school to provide the best education for your child, we ask that you fill out our online application form.
Hamilton Christian School accepts students from overseas. Please refer to the International page for further information.
Please contact us if you have any queries about enrolments.