At the moment we will only be accepting long term students at Hamilton Christian School. More information regarding short term students will be available once the borders reopen and the pandemic has come to an end. Please read the information below about applying to study at Hamilton Christian School.
International student Director Mrs Zhang processes your Application Form for enrolment, along with the student application and declaration, parents/caregivers should enclose:
- A photocopy of the student’s latest detailed school report including any English test results. (Translated if not in English)
- A copy of the student’s passport (details and visa if issued)
- Copy of parent or residential caregiver’s passport (if homestay not arranged by the school)
- Evidence of Enrolment Application fee $300 – non-refundable
- If applicable (Christian families) A letter of reference from your minister, church pastor or leader (for priority enrolment)
- A letter or essay in student’s handwriting about their family, home and lifestyle in their own country.
An online Interview will be arranged when all documents and application fees have been received.
- Email application to Mingyi Zhang using our contact form or contact on WeChat: hcsinternational for any enquiries.
If you have been successful, you will receive the following:
A ‘Provisional Offer of Place’, will be forwarded to you along with the invoice for the school fees. The fees will need to be paid before the expiry date which is stated on the invoice. Only once this has been paid and the medical form has been submitted, will the placement be confirmed. Secondary students will also need to complete and provide a Statement of English Learning.
Step 3: Confirmed Offer of Place
After you have paid the fees in full before the due date, you will receive a Confirmed Offer of Place with your receipt, to apply to Immigration New Zealand for a Student Visa.
Please click here for the application form for International Student Enrolment.
Long term Application:
Short Term Application:
Fees & refund Information