Hamilton Christian School is a large co-educational Christian School that became integrated at the start of 2020. Over the coming years we anticipate that we will experience extraordinary growth, however, we will continue to be intentional in making sure that every student and family feel part of the community.
We have one Principal (hyperlink to Principal’s welcome) , Mr Shaun Brooker, who oversees all aspects of the school, and each of the other areas of the school has a Team Leader who oversees the teaching, learning and pastoral care of students within their area.
The four schools are:
- Primary School, consisting of:
- The Beehive: Years 0-2, approximately 60 students
- The Construction Zone: Years 3-4, approximately 60 students
- The Base: Year 5-6, approximately 60 students
- Middle School, Year 7 – 9 with approximately 135 students
- Secondary School: Years 10 – 13 with approximately 140 students
- International Department: with approximately 17 students in Years 1 - 13
Please note that these numbers are based on 2020 numbers, we anticipate growth in each area of the school as per our Integration Agreement.